E-commerce Manager Fulltime
ABOUT THE VACANCY
Want to join the YAYA family? In our dynamic, continually growing organization, we have a spot available for you! We are looking for a skilled E-commerce Manager to take the lead in our online B2C presence in the fashion industry. As our E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for our platform and our E-commerce strategy to ensure a high-quality, online shopping experience. Our online distribution is highly regulated and takes place exclusively through our online retail customers with own YAYA domains. We consciously choose to not be present on well-known marketplaces.
- Proven experience in E-commerce management, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Strong capacity in coordinating external bureaus and internal teams;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, SEO and E-commerce technologies;
- Outstanding analytical and decision-making skills;
- A positive mindset and a passion for fashion;
- Superior communication and leadership skills.
What you will do
- Take full responsibility for the entire B2C E-commerce setup, including the platform;
- Implementation and management of third-party integrations and tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- Oversee the entire customer journey and sales funnel including the after care;
- You will be involved with digital marketing activities such as newsletters, SEO and SEA;
- Co-working with other departments that are involved in aspects of E-commerce;
- Being a focal point for extraordinary customer service situations;
- Managing the stock allocation in direct contact with the Merchandise Manager to guarantee availability of merchandise;
- Monitoring and optimalisation of performance indicators;
- Taking care of compliance of juristic norms and data security measures;
- Evaluate and select suitable partners for various positions.
What we offer you
- An informal work environment in a dynamic and growing organization;
- Daily lunch fresh-prepared by our kitchen staff and fun team activities;
- A versatile and challenging rol in which own initiative is highly appreciated;
- Employment conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for the Wholesale Trade in Textile Goods and Related Articles;
- The salary is competitive and based on experience and expertise.
Founded in 1992, YAYA started as a small fashion brand that later transformed into what it is now: a Dutch lifestyle brand for women with refined taste, who like to strike the perfect balance between stylish and casual. We passionately design elegant fashion and home decoration in color palettes of timeless and natural hues. You can discover our collections worldwide at over 2700 selling points. To fully experience the look and feel of our brand, you are more than welcome to visit our concept stores in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Poland, and Ireland.
If you're an experienced E-commerce Manager with a passion for fashion and a positive mindset, we invite you to be a part of YAYA's journey. Connect with us by sharing your CV, portfolio, and motivation at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities together. If you have questions about the vacancy, don’t hesitate to reach out.